Cyber Week 2020

Cyber Week 2020

We still have a Cyber Week deal available!

3 Likes

Nucleus + Nucleus Plus Bundles

We have new bundle deals for Nucleus and Nucleus Plus for existing and new customers of Roon + TIDAL.

Nucleus and Nucleus Plus are now available with a free 1-year subscription to both Roon and TIDAL HiFi.

You can also get them configured with a silent SSD for internal music storage.

Check it out!

5 Likes

HI. I’m still a bit confused as to the function of a Nucleus. I use Roon from a Mac, which controls my MOON 380D bridge/DAC thru the home network. What would the added benefits of a Nucleus be . I don’t mind spending the cash if there are real added advantages.

PS : I mainly listen to streamed stuff (Qobuz for classical + Tidal for the rest). I have a few purchased files (from Qobuz mainly)

regards
Olivier

All the information you need is online, but in a nutshell, it take over the role of Roon Core - freeing your PC of the function… and as a dedicated Roon Core “Appliance”, it’s more “fine tuned” for the task.

Why no 2020 Cyber Week special on a lifetime subscription?

Probably because Roon is not interested in giving incentive for lifetime subscriptions at this point.

Is it still Cyber Week? I can’t find anything that says when that deal starts or ends.

Looks like there’s still a “cyber week bundle deal” if you follow Dannys link above.

Just got my Roon Nucleus came with the one year of Roon but no Tidal. Where should I go to get that?

To whoever you bought it from. They should have given you instructions on how to collect.

For example, on the Roon Store, we explained that the TIDAL 1-year would arrive via email but the Roon 1-year would be in the box of the Nucleus. I assume you didn’t get the Nucleus from us, so your participating dealer should have given it to you in whatever they felt appropriate.

Who did you buy from?

Wait a sec…

I just found this post you made 10 days ago… if you found a Canadian dealer offering our Black Friday deal, you need to contact them directly.

This is similar to if Costco gives you a free DVD player with the purchase of a Sony TV, you need to go to Best Buy to collect that DVD Player, not Sony.

Yeah that post was made after I purchased the unit.

Took a while to order and get it in hand

So far so good with Roon, I like your platform, Nucleus is cool.

Looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.