Blank tiles in the "Discover" Page

Thank you for giving me the inspiration to do something with my genres. Not sure I helped you, but you certainly did help me!

It’s just a shame that it requires so much repetitive work to do simple tasks - the UI could be so much better: a hide button on each (sub-)genre page; a click and drag heirarchy, etc…

And I’d love to be able to change the artwork shown on the main page, and even better have the 1.7 ‘album wall’ back for each genre page:

I’m still to decide on my final top-level, but like you I’m waiting to see if Roon can make any improvements - at least allowing you to hide their top-levels and fix the Discover generation. It’s really just a test - I’ve still got to add my full local library, so I’ll likely spend most of my time fixing the metadata of my files.

Fingers crossed we get something helpful from Roon.

Cheers.

EDIT:

Just an update - my Discover screen seems to be OK now, all the genre based cells are populating.

Perhaps Roon just needs some time to generate the genre cells after a change to the genre heirarchy, or Roon have done something server-side???