Blipping when playing Internet Radio on Boulder 866

Hello @Sivanithy_Rathananth, are you having problems with a Boulder 866 or internet radio stations?

Hello Brian, yes I am having clipping when playing only Internet radio through the Boulder 866. It doesn’t occur when streaming from my NAS or playing Tidal.

I’ve posted my problem in this forum a few months ago and your guys have been in touch with me. I’ve also sent Roon my logs several weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet.

Here is my post and exchanges with Roon

Since then, I’ve changed my network routers to a Linksys mesh system but the problem has not gone away.

I believe the issue lies with the Roon-Boulder interface, possibly the buffering. At least that’s what Boulder believes is the problem.

Incidentally I have no problems playing Internet Radio through 3 other Roon Ready devices in my house - a DCS Network Bridge, a Cambridge Audio 851N and a Bluesound Node 2i, so it is highly unlikely that I have a network issue.

Hello @Sivanithy_Rathananth, I’ve moved the extraneous posts from the other thread here. That way all posts about your problem are in the one thread.

(Sorry, I hadn’t realised this thread existed before)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.