Bluesound Node2i playback issue

I have been using a Bluesound Node 2i to playback music through Roon. It had been working fine for many months but stopped playing back music suddenly. No issues playing from Tidal, Qobuz, or Bluesound app.

Any help troubleshooting would be appreciated

I have experienced the same problem. My Roon Core and local library are on the same NAS and my Node 2i is connected with Ethernet. My Node 2i has lost the network shares twice and both times it was the Node 2i. Even though the Node 2i showed my network shares, they didn’t work. I deleted the Node 2i network shares, rebooted the Node 2i and reentered the network shares. The problem was corrected. Good luck!

Stephen - Thanks for reply.
I have a similar setup with Roon core running on a NAS where the music files reside. I had not setup the network share on the Node 2i previously so was not sure if this was the problem since everything seem to be working for months. After a little monkeying around, I think I have the issue resolved. It looks like there was one album where the files must have been gotten corrupted (not sure why) and every time I played songs from this album it would lock up the Roon core. Stopping and starting the Roon service on the NAS seems to get things working again. Perhaps the Roon support can figure out why the core locked up.
Thanks again.

1 Like