Bluesound speakers not showing on app when Nucleus core set up via ethernet (ref#A9FNH7)

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with my DAC, speakers, streamer, etc.

What best describes the issue with your audio device?

· My device has never shown up in Settings > Audio

Describe the issue

I just received a Nucleus and hooked it up via ethernet - it's now set up as my core on the app. But, but Bluesound speakers are all on wifi and dont show up on the app as available options. FYI, I used to use my laptop as my core on the wifi and it worked for connections.

Describe your network setup

Nucleus connected to router via ethernet. Bluesound speakers connected to Eero wifi

Now the nucleus itself is no longer available in the app

Hi @tdcoan,

There’s a chance you’re devices are being spread across multiple IPs within your network. Can you check and confirm all Roon devices are functioning within the same local subnet in your network?

Here’s more info:

1 Like

The core isn’t connecting at all so there is no IP address showing up on my system.

I went through the HDMI diagnostic step and it came up blank. I was directed to submit an RMA request, but at this point I just want a refund. I can’t find any instructions on how to do so.

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

· Other

Describe the issue

My nucleus is not working and I'd like to return it for a refund.

Describe your network setup

was a nucleus hard wired to router..but that never worked. Now it's my laptop on wifi to wifi speakers

A few more details would be helpful here.
What Nucleus model, how old, where did you purchase it from.
And what was the exact problems in setting it up?
Did you request assistance about it previously?

Edit.
I see you had this topic previously to which Benjamin replied.

Let’s keep it all in one place please.

Hi @tdcoan,

To confirm, you keep the Nucleus connected to your network, and ensure the device is powered on when connecting via HDMI to your monitor?

If you could, power down your Nucleus and leave it unplugged for a few minutes before attempting to reboot and reconnect?

This is the proper department to get in touch with in regards to your purchase.

Ok. How do I get a refund?

Hi @tdcoan,

Thanks for the follow-up!

I have shared your case with the sales department and they should be in touch with next steps.

In the meantime, it’s unclear if you were able to go through my above suggestions:

Your issues do not appear to be hardware-related, and could likely be solved if you’re willing to troubleshoot a bit further! If interested, lets hook the Nucleus back up to your network and boot it up. :+1: