Bob Dylan — Blonde on Blonde track / album issues

Hi crew. I think most of you know this is a double album. In Roon, as DSF, it shows up for me as Disc 1 and Disc 3 for one album, with the stereo tracks in Disc 1 and the same tracks in multichannel as Disc 3, and as a separate album of the same name with Disc 2 and Disc 4, with the stereo tracks in Disc 2 and the multichannel tracks in Disc 4.

Of course, what I want is one album of two versions, with one version being two discs of stereo and the other version being two discs of multichannel.

I can understand how to combine the two discs within one album into a single album using Fix Track Grouping, but I don’t know how to do the combination across what Roon sees as two different albums. Something to do with multipart composition grouping?

The album folder structure on my NAS is a SACD folder with a Disc 1 subfolder and separate DSF Stereo and DSF Multi sub-subfolders under that and a Disc 2 subfolder under the SACD folder, with separate DSF Stereo and DSF Multi sub-subfolders under that.

Lost here. Thanks for the help. JCR