Bookmarking a focused discography

Hi. The documentation on this functionality is pretty straightforward, and I have read it, but I can’t get it to work. Here’s what I’m trying to do:

I want to create and save a focused discography for Creed Taylor’s productions on the CTI label. So I search on “Creed Taylor,” go to his artist page, click on Discography, then Focus on Label/CTI and Role/Producer. This yields a focused list of 36 recordings. All good so far. Then I bookmark this result and name it. Still good. BUT when i come back to that bookmark I’m back up at the top-level, unfocused artist page.

Secondarily, I’d like to be able to shuffle through that focused list of recordings as a Playlist, but one thing at a time, I guess.

Am i doing something wrong here? Thanks for any advice.

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, this just doesn’t seem to work. What you could try instead is setting up a focus from the Albums page to select Creed Taylor for Performer AND Production, then select the CTI label, then create the bookmark.

My guess as to why your method isn’t working is that you’re starting out with the Discography, which includes material on either Qobuz or Tidal that is not in your library.

That makes sense. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.