Bootleg Files (Albums) Not showing in Artist Discography

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Qnap TVS 471 i3 16GB ram

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
BT router and basic switches all wired Cat5e
*Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Wired network
Description Of Issue

My Bootleg albums do not show in the artist albums or discography pages, but if I remove the Bootleg label, They all show up…

1 Like

I’m scratching my head over this functionality too. I was happy to see it was possible to ‘focus’ on bootlegs now, but after indicating for a few more albums that they are bootlegs I can find no way to get them to show in an artist’s complete discography anymore.

1 Like

Something must have changed on the backend overnight: I now see bootlegs as a separate section on the discography page (first ‘main albums’, then ‘singles and EPs’ and then ‘bootlegs’).
I’m pretty sure that didn’t show up last night, but it’s nice to see this working now.

1 Like

Yes, it seems to be working again and i re added some bootleg tags. This worked in real time.
This is fixed.

1 Like

1 issue down, 999 to go :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.