Botched charset in tidal album

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ubuntu20/nuc7i7/1.8.778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

asus rt-n56u

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

hegel h390 via bridge on intel computestik/ubuntu18

Description Of Issue

what’s that @support?

Hey @sergej_teregeshev,

Thanks for reaching out about this and sorry about the trouble. We’d love to help!

We’ve identified that this behavior is generally associated with Roon running out of a graphics memory – it can happen due to issues with your graphics card, your operating system, other programs that are running, or the size of your collection.

Usually a restart of Roon or a reboot of your Core will fix the issue (power off, unplug for a couple of minutes, plug back in and turn on again).

Please, let me know if this helps :pray:

it’s one time case, but after hard-resetting win10remote and nuc-core - nothing changed:

not of a problem for me, but maybe interesting case for you.

Hey @sergej_teregeshev,

Thanks for the additional screenshots and details - I appreciate you rebooting your Core. Does this happen for all albums, or just a few? Are these titles in your local library - they seem to be in Tidal.

I’ll pass this on to our technicians, so they can follow up with more insight. Thanks in advance for your patience - we are a bit behind :blush:

This is Four Tet. I’m not sure that anyone anywhere is able to render this correctly. In fact, I’m not sure than anyone knows how it should be rendered.

thank you Ж) for real:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.