Roon Nucleus+

Network Details

Verizon FiOS router via Ethernet

Audio Devices

Schiit Yggdrasil USB DAC

Library Size

N/A trying only Tidal

Description of Issue

I just received Roon Nucleus+ and connected to network via Ethernet. USB to Schiit Yggdrasil DAC. But Roon is not recognizing Yggdrasil as an audio zone. Swapped USB cable from Black Cat to Wireworld, restarted both Nucleus+ and DAC. NOTHING. Please help before I return. Thanks.

Screenshot your Settings → Audio screen. Will help with determining what is going on.

Other thing to try… Set Yggy on USB input, plug things together, then reboot the Nucleus. Also, what version of the Yggy USB do you have?

And then there is just simply trying a different USB port on Nucleus.

Tried different USB ports. It’s v.1 Yggy, I didn’t bother upgrading to new USB.

Hi @latestyle

Do you have another device you can connect the Nucleus to that is running Roon (a Windows or macOS remote)? Does it show up in Roon when you try that configuration just as a test?

Hi @dylan. Thanks for the response. I was actually in the process of buying a Luxman D-10X and I connected it with the Nucleus no problem.

I suspect that somehow, my Yggy version 1 has an issue and not showing up as an audio zone.

Hey @latestyle,

I was wondering if there are any updates you can share with us about this :nerd_face: . Are things the same as they were in June?

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.