Bridge device with duplicate icon [also on build 778]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux x64/QNAP NAS/778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sotm sms-200Ultra streamer
Chord Dave + M Scaler dac

Description Of Issue

Since the 1.8 release I noticed that the bridge device Sotm sms-200 Ultra is now displayed with two icons instead of one. Playback runs fine, this is only cosmetic issue. In 1.7 it was showing normally with one icon.

Tested with iPad, iPhone, Windows and Android remotes. Issue is present on all.

@support,
Is there a way for me to fix this , or you need to fix it in some next build.

Question: why are tickets under ‘Support’ being auto-closed without answer?

Thanks, Stefan

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux x64/QNAP NAS/778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Sotm sms-200Ultra streamer
Chord Dave + M Scaler dac

Description Of Issue

Since the 1.8 release I noticed that the bridge device Sotm sms-200 Ultra is now displayed with two icons instead of one. Playback runs fine, this is only cosmetic issue. In 1.7 it was showing normally with one icon.

Tested with iPad, iPhone, Windows and Android remotes. Issue is present on all.

@support,
Is there a way for me to fix this , or you need to fix it in some next build.

Question: why are tickets under ‘Support’ being auto-closed without answer?

Thanks, Stefan

Hey @StefanK,

Thanks for following up on your closed post. I apologize for that - it is an automatic setting of the community platform, to close threads with no activity for 14 days. It was not intentional - sorry for our delay in replying. I have reopened the thread and merged it with your second one.

Thanks so much for sharing this! I’ve taken it to the team and we’ll follow up as soon as possible :pray:

1 Like

Hello @StefanK,

We recently released a new build of Roon which contains some improvements in this area, can you please update to the latest version of Roon and confirm if it helped? Thank you!

HI @noris,
Yes I can confirm the fix is working on Windows clients and Android. I’m still waiting for the iOS app update to appear in the AppStore.

1 Like

Hi @noris , now I can also confirm the fix works also on iOS devices ( tested on iPhone, iPad).

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.