Bridge on macOS and Win not working after last update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Multiroom system with very fast imac (High Sierra) as core, dacs (core and with pc’s endpoints), squeezeboxes, sonos, airplay and chromecast sources.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Typical LAN with router (cable operator, stable, fast, modem) and switches. All Computer systems on cable (ethernet), airplay, cast and so wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Dacs on Core with usb, endpoints on LAN with dacs usb.

Description Of Issue

After last update bridge not work, also roon app on computers work only like remote, not out point. Problem with macs, pc’s (win10), only linux (daphile but here squeezelie, not raat) works.

can you post a shot of the about screen in settings showing the bridge devices

Hello @Antoni_Wozniak, and thanks for your report! Do you know the model router you’re using? And wizardofoz is right, a screenshot would be helpful, thanks!

On Core, like I said no Bridges shows, so screenshot? With what? On all PC’s, Mac’s I have this plug (also on few of them full roon application), and before last upgrade all works fine, now nada, nothing on Roon side. Remote (on full roon application) work but no output. Only different endpoints (Sonos, AirPlay, Chromecast, RoonReady, Squeezebox) work. Bridge not. My system have sometimes 20+ devices (Core iMac i7 4,0GHz 24GB RAM, SSD), and I have no problems before. Now I have.

My local net config: TP_Link mesh 3 Deco M4 (AP), TP_Link WR1043 (router->WAN/cabledecoder/modem fiber)

a screen shot of the about page showing your roon bridge setups like this

Mhm, problem is I can’t do that now, because nothing here (bridges not show in preferences/about). Only core.

Sounds like it is time for diagnostics and or logs being sent.

Hello @Antoni_Wozniak, my apologies for the delayed response here. I’d be happy to pass your logs along to the team for further investigation! Please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.