Browse Library By Artist Not Showing All Albums But Browse by Album Does!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Serial #94C6911CFD7A
Roon Version: 1.8 (build 764)
RoonOS Version: Not sure where to find this info anymore. Used to be Version 1.0 (build 186)
Vendor Version: Not sure where to find this info anymore. Used to be 1.0 (build 12)
Nucleus connect via Ethernet to switch
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Windows 10 Home; 64 bit
Verizon Fios G3100 Home Router (Gigabyte service)
Netgear GS108 Gigabit Switch
QNAP TS-251+ NAS
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Moon 390 Network Player
Connected via Ethernet

Description Of Issue
Just noticed that one of my artists was no longer displaying any albums from my NAS when I browse my library by artist, select the artist and then look at Albums in my library. Only one Tidal album is appearing but the two albums stored on my NAS are missing. These were added in 2019 and have previously displayed fine. If browse my library by album, all the albums are there and play fine. I checked the artist name (Holly Bowling) and it is unambiguous. I just discovered this randomly and I’m not sure if I have the same problem with other artists. I went to Settings > Storage and did a “force rescan” but change in behavior. I looked at the tag data for the source FLAC file and the album artist looks fine.
Help appreciated. Thanks.

I have discovered that this behavior is related to albums that have been marked as “Bootleg”. I have dozens of these and they do not show up under artist > my library. If you then go to Discography they show up in a Bootleg section. This is buggy. I don’t want bootlegs to be segregated from the rest of my artist recording. How can a defeat this “feature” short of removing all bootleg flags?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.