Browsing problem after update to 1.4

having updated to 1.4, loading of ablum covers takes ages and scrolling (and any comand following) locks after a few pushed buttons (scrolls)
If it is due to running my core on an too old Laptop. How do I get back to v1.3?

What spec is your laptop running core?

Processor; i5-3230M, 2.60GHz
RAM 4 GB
64 bit

Windows 10 Home

HP EliteBook 2570p

Hi @Johan_Nilsson ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us both are very appreciated!

Moving forward, as a general rule we strongly recommend against downgrading to previous builds as this action can cause further issues. Furthermore, can you please verify for me the size of your library (based on track count) and where it is currently being stored/accessed from.

-Eric

Hi Eric and thank you for answer.
Total tracks are 11500, 870 albums, stored on a Synology NAS DS415play. All is wired with Cat 6 shielded cables over an Asus 2400 4x4 dual band gigabit Router.
/johan

Hi @Johan_Nilsson ---- Thank you for touching base with me and taking the time to provide the requested feedback. Very appreciated!

Moving forward, I would like to recommend a few tests in order to try and isolate “where” the problem could potentially be occurring.

1. If you currently have the 64bit version of the application installed on the device experiencing the issue I would recommend trying the 32bit version to see if it yields a change in behavior.

2. If possible can you try hosting your core machine on a different device? I am just curious how a more recent computer will hold up in comparison to the current one.

3. If you were to, temporarily of course, disable your network storage folders in Roon and add a “test” watch folder in the application with media stored locally on the core machine do you encounter the same browsing issues?

-Eric