Bug in PEQ settings?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Debian latest, 1.6 401

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

HP managed switches, all cabled - wifi to Samsung tablet as remote

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

Devialet 250 Pro - ethernet RAAT

Description Of Issue

BUG in DSP:
when I change a PEQ setting (Frequency, Gain, Q) in a band the change is not displayed (updated) on the remote tablet.
I do the change on a wired win 7 PC used as remote. Enable/Disable PEQ is displayed, however. Same with “APPLY CHANGES”, works both ways (if I deselect “Automatically Apply Settings”).
Also, changes to PEQ (Frequency, Gain, Q) on the tablet is not updated back to Core.

EDIT: I changed screen DPI on my Samsung Note 8 so Roon starts in tablet mode. Same behaviour as my ordinary remote tablet.

Hi @ogs,

I’ve passed this along to the team for investigation. Thanks for the report!

Good! I’ll wait and see what they find. Thanks!

Hi @ogs,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this issue will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

@dylan, that is certainly progress! A fix will be ‘in’ at some point. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.