Networking Gear & Setup Details

Synology RT2600ac, English Electric8 Switch

Connected Audio Devices

Linn Klimax DSM
Naim NDX2
Apple iPad Pro controller

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When viewing lyrics of currently playing track, if I scroll ahead, the “Jump to current time” button appears but does not work. Clicking it produces no result.

Hi @antonmb ,

Does this issue only impact your iPad controller? If you use a PC, does the same issue occur? Does this affect multiple tracks or just one track in particular?

Thanks for responding. I only use an iPad, so can’t say whether it affects control via computer. It happens on various albums and tracks, it’s not specific to a track or album.

Hi @antonmb ,

Can you try to uninstall the Roon app and reinstall it on the iPad? Does that change anything?

I uninstalled, rebooted the iPad, and reinstalled the app. The Jump button now works when it’s there, but I’ve noticed that on a lot of songs the lyrics don’t track to the song and the Jump button never appears even if I scroll down beyond the current place.

Hi @antonmb ,

Do these songs have Lyrics With Timing? As in, do they have this icon?

If the tracks don’t have that icon, but do have lyrics, then the lyrics would not sync up with the time. More information can be found here:

That appears to be the issue, thanks. I was not aware of the timing icon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.