Networking Gear & Setup Details

Core connected to Network via ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Roon Remote on Macbook Pro 2018 (wifi)
MacOS Ventura 13,1
Roon 2.0 Build 1193

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

In the Album Editor pane, the option to select ‘Additional Labels’ has disappeared. Entering a label in the ‘Search for label’ field has no effect without the checkbox option selected. See attached screenshot.

Hey there @Jordan,

My apologies for us not getting you a response earlier.

I have tried this on my own Mac but am not running into the same issue:

I’ve noticed that you’ve updated Roon since your report of this. Is the problem still present?

Thanks,
Wes

Hi Wes - no worries. I believe you are looking at the ‘Title’ field. I was pointing out the bug/missing checkbox in the ‘Labels’ field.

Yes - the problem is still present. See attached screenshot.

Thanks for helping.

Jordan, just click or type into the text field, and a drop-down with all labels will let you select the ones you’d like to add… or write the one you’d like to add in the text field and press ‘Enter’… it will be added… look at my screenshot:

Hello @Jordan,

You are correct. I have duplicated your issue and will bring this to the powers that be. I don’t have an estimated time to fix or anything along those lines to offer but may report back with some steps you can take.

Thanks,
Wes

No… no selection button needed here. I’ve just now done the complete exercise to illustrate:

1. This is the ‘original’ label credit on an album saved from Qobuz into my database.

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 12.08.31 PM

1. I used the text field to add two more labels… don’t forget to press the ‘Save’ button…

1. Now here’s the updated labels credit of the same album:

1 Like

Ahh, I see what you mean. Good catch and thank you.

Wes

Agree. Great catch. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.