Bug report - Roon loses "recently added items"

Core Machine

ROCK @ NUC10i7FNH with 16 GB RAM (2x Crucial RAM CT8G4SFRA266 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz CL19 ), Samsung MZ-V7S1T0BW 970 EVO Plus 1 TB NVMe M.2 for Roon’s database.
SSD 4TB 530/560 870 EVO for music files
Operating System: Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
Roon Server Software: Version 1.8 (build 790) stable
German UI

Network Details

Audio Devices

Description of Issue

I switched over to ROCK. The switch over functioned perfect based on a backup from my earlier Roon installation. However, now I note an issue, namely that all added QOBUZ/TIDAL music added since the switch is not shown anymore under “ADDED” of “LAST ACTIVITY” of Roon’s “OVERVIEW” page. This music appears to be still include in the library, and some music is still shown under “PLAYED” of “LAST ACTIVITY” of Roon’s “OVERVIEW” page.

I do not know whether is a general Roon issue/bug or a ROCK issue/bug.

1 Like

Hello @Otto_Wilhelm,

Please, accept my most sincere apology for missing out on your post for this long :pleading_face:

If this is still an issue, could you please let us know? We’d love another chance to help out :nerd_face:

Hi Rebecca, I didn´t notice further losses gf this kind from “ADDED” since this incidence, but I didn’t add many items.

1 Like

Hey @Otto_Wilhelm,

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate the update and I am happy your experience was no longer impacted by this behavior.

Would you please let us know if you notice it again?