Bug: Unable to edit recording start/end dates in multi-track edit window [fixed in latest build]

Roon Core Machine

Mac Mini 2018
MacOS Monterrey 12.3.1
Roon 1.8 Build 931

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Core is connected to Network via ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Roon Remote on MacBook Pro 2018 (connected via wifi)
MacOS Monterrey 12.3.1
Roon 1.8 Build 931

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When selecting multiple tracks within a single album to be edited, the fields in the track editor window for ‘recording start date’ and ‘recording end date’ are not editable.

None of the other fields within the track editor window seem to be affected (ie., all others seem to work fine), and this does not occur when editing a single track. It only occurs when editing multiple tracks.

This also seems to be a relatively recent occurrence as I don’t remember it in earlier builds.

See attached screenshot:

I have reported exactly the same issue here:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/can-no-longer-set-the-recording-performance-date-from-the-tracks-editor/199170

I think it has been a regression for several releases.

Great. Sorry I missed Tony’s report of this same issue.

I also have this problem and it is a massive inconvenience when you have albums with many short tract but all with the same start and finish date. How come Roon is not paying attention to this???

Hey @Jordan and other chaps,

I just wanted to update you that a fix for this was included in our latest build. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait. :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.