QNAP TS251 Celeron, 16Gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear unmanaged switch, cabled ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Meridian 218 Zone Controller hardwired ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

27932 Tracks

Description of Issue

Since I updated to Build 1182, my Meridian 218 keeps disappearing from my system and all playback stops. The only way to get it back is to disconnect the power and then re-establish it. This can happen two or three times per album and it never happened before this update.
It happens regardless of the remote I’m using.
This is yet another case of Roon mucking about with things just before Christmas!

Hey @Alan_McMillan,

Thanks for your patience as we move through each thread :pray: and I’m sorry to hear you’ve been running into consistent interruptions in playback.

If possible, could you recreate the issue a few times, take note of the date and time, and share that info here? We’ll be able to review your account diagnostics to see what may be happening around the time of the disconnect.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

Hi @benjamin
This issue showed up a few times during Christmas but I have to say I’ve not been playing music much as my Meridian DSP7200s have a fault on them even though they’ve just come back from a full recapping. That being the case I can’t report any detail at the moment. The speakers look like they will have to go back to the engineer for more work so I’ll probably be without them for the next few weeks. I can imagine therefore that this thread will close in the meantime. If the problem shows up after that I’ll get back in touch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.