Other Versions button is missing after edit until I switch to another view and return:
- Album is unidentified in Roon.
- No Other Version button available (as expected – Roon doesn’t know what the current album really is).
- Dots > Edit > Identify Album > Select proper album.
- Roon now properly identifies the album, but there still is no Other Version button.
- Change to Album, Track, Playlist or Whatever view.
- Return to the Album that you edited.
- The Other Versions button is now available.
I think once the edit is complete, the Other Versions button should appear in a sort of automatically-refreshed kind of way. I shouldn’t have to go somewhere and come back.
Why do I care? Because once the album is identified, I can use the Other Versions button to get to see the album in Tidal, where I can add or remove tracks as desired, thus helping me complete my edit.
EDIT: Build 147 Stable, 64-bit, Windows 10.