Build 416: Roon Radio does not start playing after album ends

This issue is still occurring. First time I noticed it was just before Christmas, after the 1.7 upgrade. I intended to open a ticket the next time it happens but now I see this ticket is already open.

NUC/Rock - Roon version 1.7 (build 511). Sounds like the exact same issue with the Radio feature showing the track intended to play but not starting it. And it is an intermittent. I’ll add more information on the next occurrence.

I am having a similar experience. Don’t think it is user setup issue. Hit or miss on my end if roon continues after an album ends. It would say it works properly most of the time.

It’s happening all the time this past week. For some reason it appears to be worse now than it was. The followup radio selection is displayed but does not start. If you give the selection a thumbs up it will start and the radio continues but its no longer automatic. Or at least it has not been automatic this past week.

Hi @Mike_LC and @Brian_Runge,

Please see my post here:

It has happened several times today on different remotes, PC and Ipad. As mentioned above the radio feature has a selection showing but does not start it. Should I open a separate ticket for this issue? It is current.

Hi @Mike_LC,

Yes, it sounds like your report is a bit different than the general outage that was experienced today. Please open a new Topic with details on your setup and we’ll be able to help out!

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Radio does not start playing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.