Build 511 - All Sonos players gone

Everything has been working fine for last 10 days, and the only thing changed is that I sold the old Sonos Connect, and replaced it with a Port. After that everything has been flawless. Fingers Crossed.

Every sonos-endpoint i showing up in foobar

1 Like

Wow a Sonos in every room of the :european_castle:

Hi @Baard_Ole_Grotta,

Glad to hear the system has been more stable without the Connect! If the issues do return, do let us know if the same behavior also occurs on the Foobar side, as that would be a good data point to have.

1 Like

Today the all the non-airplay SONOS-endpoints disappeared again.
I did not change anything, but the ROCK-core had uptime of 3 hours when i checked. So must have restarted?
The endpoints still show up in foobar. Running SONOS 12.0.1

Hi @Baard_Ole_Grotta,

Thank you for the screenshots and for letting us know. I can confirm that the new set of logs have been received by our servers and I have informed QA.

QA is going to consult with our dev team to see if the new logs contain any further clues as to why this issue is occurring.

Does this issue only occur when you reboot ROCK? If you try a manual reboot via the Web UI are you able to consistently reproduce each time?

The restart of the ROCK must have happened during a short power outage at night.
And after that I am not able to bring any of the non-airplay endpoints back!
Have tried several ROCK restarts and reboots to no avail.
All endpoints show in Foobar still.

Hi @Baard_Ole_Grotta,

Is there any change in behavior with a restart of your networking gear?
Are they also not visible from your Mac when the Mac is in Core mode?

Restarting all my networking gear does not resolve the issue.
All endpoints show up in Foobar, but does not show in Mac, when I set it as the core.

Hi @Baard_Ole_Grotta,

Have you made any networking changes recently? Iā€™m not seeing your ROCK nor Mac communicating with our servers any longer, can you please send a new log set? As a reminder, you can access logs by using these instructions, and if you can send a set from both Mac and ROCK that might help us uncover some more clues.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.