Issue with Hiby R6 running android 8.1.0 and my Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 6.0

I have the same issue here. Core is running ROCK 1.7 build 521 on i8, network is a Sagemcom router.
My Pixel phone running android 10 and works fine.
My Hiby R6 running android 8.1.0 and my Nexus 7 (2013) running Android 6.0 freeze after logging into core.

Hi @Renato_Nieradka,

Can you share a screenshot of where the freeze occurs?

Any change after rebooting or reinstalling on either device?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Android app freezes Nexus 7

A post was split to a new topic: Xperia remotes freezing

First screenshot from the Hiby R6, the screen is frozen and eventually goes black. It does connect to the core before freezing.
The second screenshot is from the Nexus 7 (2013). It connects and freezes as well.

Only change when I reinstall the app is it doesn’t show the last song I was listening to on the remote

Thanks for the details, @Renato_Nieradka — The team is investigating this and I’ll be sure to update you as soon as we have more information.

A post was split to a new topic: Nexus 7 freezing at launch

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.