Build 521 - No Text only artwork?

I mean I Pad app looks fine Doesn’t Play anything looks right but is not working ,THIS IS WHY YOU NEED PHONE HELP!!!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Text missing after the latest update

Everything looks and running normal after I updated last night.

Will someone from roon tell me what do Now? How after all is time theres no phone help?

Have you rebooted the roon server?

Try to update your GPU drivers

@Peter_Neski, can you please provide info about the machine where you see this issue ?

Windows 10 hp desk top computer

Please Tell Me steps to fix this,Do I delee software? Re install ? what about back ups? cant do anything
with this version the ay it is Will Back up from I Pad app work???

Hi @Peter_Neski,

Can you confirm what kind of GPU your device uses?

Are you only seeing this on the Windows 10 device? Are other remotes working properly?

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Well its ATI Radeon HD 4600 and while The app on my IPAD shows the full software ,it doesn’t work
everything on the computer works fine

Thanks for sharing this, @Peter_Neski — I’ll get this over to the team for analysis and will follow up as soon as I have their feedback.

FWIW, there are a few of us seeing similar issues after the build 521 update.

Still waiting for the proper way to reinstall software,Do I delete it ,reinstall it,then do back up??

a least it now seems to work from iPad app

What’s happening?

Hi @Peter_Neski,

Our team has identified the issue and is hard at work on resolving the issue. We have posted more information in the link below and we will be sure to keep everyone updated when new information is available:

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

1 Like

Thanks ,finally have desk top back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.