Build 521 - Roon not recognising players after software update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Statement

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Multiple networked Linn streamers

Description Of Issue

Roon just updated its software and now won’t recognise the vast majority of my music players, including all four Linn streamers. I have tried restarting Roon and rebooting the Innuos Statement which is being used as the Roon Cose. I have also ordered the Statement to stop acting as Core and then reconnected it. Problem persists.

Any advice welcome - thanks!

Hi @Josh_Raymond,

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Audio?

Can you describe your networking setup? Is it only networked endpoints that aren’t showing up or are no endpoints showing up?

Hi Dylan, I have a router and a switch in the basement, to which everything is connected. Almost all my endpoints are wired via ethernet and these are not showing up. I also have a wifi speaker and that’s not showing up either. The only endpoint that is showing up is my TV soundbar, which connects via airplay.

All devices appear in settings > audio

and I have tried disabling and then re-enabling but nothing changes

Hi @Josh_Raymond,

Just to clarify, they all show up in Settings > Audio but they don’t show up in the Zone Picker? Can you share a screenshot of this?

Sure thing. Zone Picker looks like this

Thanks for the screenshot, @Josh_Raymond.

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Seems to all be working now, thank you.

Thanks for the update, @Josh_Raymond. Glad things are working for you now. It looks like there may have been a caching issue that resolved itself. If you see this issue return please let us know but it looks like you should be good to go moving forward.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.