Build 521 Update - Issues Nexus 5 running Android 6.0.1

I wasn’t able to install 5.11 but 5.05 is working perfectly on the old Samsung with my 5.21 core. And that’s just fine…thanks Bill.

1 Like

Hi Bill
Got my nexus tablet working too.
Thanks

Renato

1 Like

Hi @William_Street,

You have our apologies for the ongoing trouble here. As mentioned in our latest update on this issue, we hope to have a release to address this in the near future. Generally, these types of downgrades are not something we can officially support, but I’m glad that you’re able to use this device for the moment.

As we mention in our update, we’ve acquired several of these older devices with GPUs that are older and not functioning as they should, which is in turn causing the behavior you’re experiencing. The team has created a solution to work around the issues with the GPU’s functionality and we are working on finishing our testing for the solution. As soon as the tests have been performed we will be releasing the update.

Apologies again for the trouble!

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.