Build 65 path to xml file not located on default drive

Was a path added to point at the xml file that is not located on the default drive? Enno and Mike inicated that it may be in the next build several weeks ago. If so, how would I set that up?

We didn’t add this feature for Build 65, because we thought of an simpler way to handle this use case outside of Roon itself by setting up a symbolic link between the real iTunes library location and the default location.

I think the main concern at this point is related to preserving any edits you might have made while using non-iTunes storage–switching over to an iTunes library is the kind of thing that might have destructive effect on any edits/changes you’ve made in Roon. @kevin was experimenting with the procedure today to see if he could figure out a way to do this migration non-destructively.

I think after we roll out the stuff Mike described here, it will be safer to do this kind of migration. If you want to play around anyways in the mean time (hopefully after making a backup!), @vova should be able to walk you through the steps.