Build 88 Add To Library Not Working Properly

I was able to fix The Beatles “Add To Library” issue. Though your experience may differ, here’s what
I discovered:

1. There was a documented issue with Roon not getting updated Tidal feed when Beatles were first available.
  2. During that time, I added The Beatles albums to Tidal in the hope they would properly migrate and appear as New Albums/Added To Library when Roon’s Tidal feed was updated.
  3. Once Roon was able to have Beatles albums “available for streaming”, I was able to stream the albums, but they did not populate as favorites that I previously saved directly on Tidal- nor could I
    Add to Library in Roon. When I selected “Add to Library” in Roon- nothing happened.

THE FIX:
I opened Tidal directly and removed all The Beatles albums I had previously added during the time Roon was having the Tidal feed issue. Then I opened Roon, searched for The Beatles, and tried once again to “Add To Library”. IT WORKED! Each album was successfully added to my library (sometimes VERY SLOWLY- but successfully).
I then verified that the albums were all added, closed and reopened Roon to verify they were retained.
They were. Finally, I opened Tidal and verify the albums added within Roon were shown as recently added favorites. Again, they were.
Problem solved. This may work for some of you with the same issue- I hope so…

1 Like