Can I access Roon whilst traveling

Is there any way you can access your main roon install while traveling?

1 Like

Not right now, but it’s definitely something we’re thinking about for the future. More info here.

Thanks. For now I guess I will stay with Google Play as it uploads my music plus I have ad free access to millions of titles though it is at 320 kbps.

From another thread, I actually learned about the authorize / unauthorized function which is cool. My laptop actual has a large selection of music as well and using the unauthorized function can make the laptop the authorized and use Roon as the controller for the music on the laptop rather than JRivers.

I don’t know if it has been the trial period or not but the past 2 weeks I have found myself listening more than previously to my library. :smiley:

2 Likes

When we made Sooloos over 7 years ago, we heard this over and over. It’s no surprise to hear it again. Enjoy!

@danny - I have also used this to re-explore different headphones I own and it does not matter which one I am listening to, the enjoyment was still very high with each individual one. The listening included the Sennheiser HD600s, the HiFiMAN HE 400i, HE 500, HE 560 or even the Grado HP2s.