Can I get old lifetime pricing - I'm still in trial

I have began a Roon trial some weeks ago with validity till end of December. I made this decision based on 3 months trial offered with my SOTM and a pricing around 500$ for Roon endless licence.

I would like to buy now an endless licence but doesn’t want to pay new pricing (699$) which is not in line with pricing proposed during my trial.

I would appreciate to buy this licence immediately with the initial pricing around 500$.
If it is not possible I will simply cancel my trial and continue with Audirvana. Thanks in advance for you comprehension.

See this

Hello,
Thanks for your answer. I am in the appropriate position to benefit from old pricing : my trial has began October 23th and will end December 22. I want to buy lifetime membership.
Currently if I try to upgrade my trial it proposes 699$. Can you change that in order I buy lifetime membership at old pricing. Thanks a lot in advance .
Stéphane

You are eligible for old pricing. Please read the post linked above. It has instructions on how to submit your request.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.