Can I suspend my subscription?

Hello,

I think Roon shows great promise but using it is getting in the way of enjoying the music.

I don’t really want to list my laments here. You guys are very busy working to make the software better. I just want to be on the sideline while that happens.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Send me an email and we’ll work something out for you, ok?

Thanks!

Hello,

I’m replying to this thread because I googled “Roon suspend subscription” and it took me to this page.

I’m going travelling next year and I would like to suspend my subscription to Roon during that time. How do I do this please?

Thank you.

Paging @accounts for you. They will respond to you. Because this is an accounts-related query, I’m unlisting this thread, as we do for all accounts-related queries now.

1 Like

Hey @Umbongo,

Thanks a lot for connecting with us directly to have a good understanding of how Roon works when it comes to subscriptions.

I’m afraid that our subscriptions can’t be paused or suspended. One thing that can be done, in case you can’t use Roon for a while ismake sure your subscription doesn’t renew automatically and you get
charged again. This can be achieved by setting auto-renew to off on your account page:

https://roonlabs.com/account

This should work out quite well in the case of monthly subscriptions :nerd_face:

P.S. Thank you, @Geoff_Coupe for tagging out team :pray:

Hi beka,

thank you for the reply with information.

Ok I guess I have to turn off auto-renew for payment, then Roon will not be active once the next month period commences.

I’m presuming I’m fine to start paying again when I’m ready, is that ok?

Hey @Umbongo,

That’s exactly so! Whenever you want to take a break from your monthly subscription, turn off the auto renew and the change will take effect at the next billing cycle. In other words, if you turn auto renew off today, your subscription will not renew at the next billing cycle (December 2nd).

And yes, whenever you’re ready, you can resubscribe from the same account page.

Hi beka,

great stuff, thanks for confirming, and especially thank you for kindly including the date of my next billing cycle for my convenience!

Do you have the URL when I can log into my account to do make this change please? I realise I can get there by going into the Roon Client software and clicking General > View Account Info, but having a concise URL to get there (and log in) would be perfect.

Hey @Umbongo,

Of course! This is the URL:

www.roonlabs.com/account

Very many thanks beka, that’s great and very helpful.

1 Like