Can not connect to Roon nucleus plus

Roon Core Machine

nucleus plus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

using Orbi system

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

this unit has several times just refused to be found. It is now offline. I’ve tried resetting it. Unplugged it. Nothing. Very frustrated with this. It’s a $2500 nothing right now. 192.168.1.10 IP address I can’t even get it seen on the hdmi output.

It looks like a hardware failure if you are not seeing any messages on a TV or monitor plugged into the HDMI output.

Is the Nucleus within the 2 year warranty, and did you purchase it from a dealer or direct from Roon Labs?

It is older then two years now. I bought from a local dealer here in LA.

The fact that nothing is showing on a TV or monitor would seem to indicate a motherboard fault, rather than an SSD failure. Best to take it into the dealer and get them to diagnose further with Roon Labs assistance I think.

Thank you. I will try that.

Hey @damion_goodrich,

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still running into issues with your Nucleus+? After taking a look a your account I see that the Nucleus was online just a few minutes ago.

As @Geoff_Coupe mentioned, if nothing at all shows up when connecting to a monitor may be a motherboard issue. I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.