Can not login to my Roon account

Roon’s been working fine until one hour ago. I cannot login to my Roon account (existing license) anymore. Login screen is stuck on “loggin in”…

Please help me out and fix this.

Setup:
Nucleus+ as a Roon Core.
Have been using the Roon app on my iPads/iPhones/iMacs since the start (Jan 20) but now it has stopped working.

Have you rebooted everything

Yes I have. And I just cannot login. Not on my wired IMac, not on any of my iOS devices.

And if I get past the login, my audio devices are not found, it doesn’t “see” the ssd with my music that I put into the nucleus.

Hope you have backed up your Roon library.

tagging @support

Thanks for your feedback. I haven’t got a backup, but that’s not so bad. But how do you ‘re-install’ the nucleus? Is it a reformat of the ssd, and database reset?

I don’t have Nucleus, but I think there’s a field on the Web GUI that will reinstall a new OS and/or a new Roon database.

@support can help you with that, if that’s what’s needed.

Hi @Marc_Lens,

Can you please use these instructions to send me a copy of your Nucleus Roon logs? The best way to get them over would be via a shared Dropbox / Google Drive link but if you don’t have either method, just let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.