Can only play 24 bit files

Hi Simon. Thanks for the advice. No update on Primare before issue started.

It plays 16bit files its just that i have to hit pause then play to start an album and the same again if i skip a track.

No such issue when playing 24bit files.

It does it with music through tidal or my server.

Will try the other apps but it seems strange it started same week as roon update. Everything was fine before then.

Cheers

Hi @Mark_Saunders1,

If this issue is only occurring on the Chromecast input and not the USB or Airplay input, this sounds like an issue we are already investigating, please see:

I’ve added your report to this investigation, and this investigation is still in progress.

Thanks Noris. I will keep an eye on that thread and hope it gets fixed soon

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Noris
Is there any update on this issue as yet please?
Thanks

Hi @Mark_Saunders1,

I took a look at our internal tracker today, and I can see that your ticket is still in our development queue.

This means our developers are still planning to look at this, but we don’t yet have a timeframe for when that’s going to happen.

Once the ticket has been scheduled and work begins, I’ll have a better sense of timing here. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Thanks Noris for update. Would you be able to notify me please when there is any progress so I can’t start using Roon again.
Thanks
Mark

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Saunders1,

No worries, we can notify when the fix is released, do note that a fix for this issue will need to be part of a Roon release, and as such, I cannot comment on when exactly the next Roon release will be. Thank you for your patience here!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.