Can Roon ARC used by more than one mobile device at the same time with one account

Can Roon ARC used by more than one mobile device at the same time with one account

I don’t see why not it’s just another end point effectively

But obviously the quality of your upload speed will become more important.

Yes it can. There are no restrictions apart from network and core capabilities but its designed to be able to play several remote streams ( to different family members for example) if needed.

.sjb

1 Like

Could I raise a query related to this topic, can roon arc be used for two different mobile devices on differing mobile networks or two different internet IP addresses accessing the same core simultaneously. for example if I was on WiFi in a McDonald’s and my partner was using her WiFi at work?.

Yes, as many devices from as many locations and connection methods as your server can service.

My wife and daughter both use ARC at times as do I. Is there an easy way I can tell if they’re currently using ARC at any point in time? (i.e. I wouldn’t want to cut them off if I needed to reboot my router or Roon Core).

1 Like

The easiest way is probably ask them :slight_smile: .
No other method that I am aware of…

1 Like

That’s what I figured. It’s just too bad there’s not a way to see if ARC connections are streaming as you can various endpoints.

Remember this v1.0. if that is an important feature for you then add or add to a feature request.