Can someone please explain to me this signal path?

Thanks Andrew,

I get that Roon up sampling is incompatible with later MQA rendering but does it compromise the quality?
If that is the case it would be nice if there was a way to automatically disable the up sampling if the DAC is not MQA compatible and Roon is playing MQA tracks, so that Roon does only the decoding.
In my case I have 3 set up one is using a Mytek Brooklyn that is MQA decor/renderer, the other is a Devialet that has not MQA capabilities and a raspberry pie that similarly to the Devialet has no MQA. In the case of the Devialet I am generally up sampling to DSD but, now that I have MQA albums in my library set up as primary album for the Brooklyn, when I play Radio Roon plays MQA tracks, it performs the first decoding and then up sample them to DSD before sending them to the Devialet. If this is process is compromising the signal and it would be better to simply send the MQA decoded without any other DSP process I would like to be able to have an automatic way tell Roon not to perform any DSP process if the track is an MQA.
Sorry for the convoluted explanation, I hope it makes sense
cheers
M