Can’t find Nucleus

@noris - Hi! I am experiencing the same thing as before (topic: Can’t find Nucleus); I am able to access Nucleus and the Web UI but unable to hear anything… there’s that same blue or white line going rapidly from left to right. I tried and got the same results whether I am on my iPhone or Mac Pro. Could we please fix this? Thanks.

Updates: in Roon software, under Services menu, when I click on Tidal Edit button, I see “Syncing library now” under Last Library Sync… could this be the reason and why is it doing this? I am able to access just Tidal desktop and the music plays fine.

Updates 2: Logged out from Tidal in Roon > Services then logged back in and now I am able to listen to my tracks in Roon! FYI, in the Tidal Edit button there’s a “Sync Library Now” in blue color under Last Library Sync, not sure if you’re suppose to click on it, for now I won’t because I may still get the “Syncing library now” and unable to play my tracks again… anyway we need to find out what’s going on and how the synching process works, thanks!