Can’t load discography [Fixed]

Thank goodness for backup streaming tech like Chromecast and bluesound using Qobuz directly

Oh hello :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m seeing similar. I’m a Qobuz user with core on a Windows 10 PC and remote on the latest iPad Pro and see very much the behaviour you describe. Oddly when it hangs & refuses to show me artist info for an artist I’d never looked at before if I kill the iOS remote app and restart it I then get at least the first part of the artist’s page complete with photo loaded pretty much instantly but it then invariably hangs further down the page or if Ali try to click into an album.

At least this seems to be a widespread problem so hopefully Roon will fix it. Bad news that it happened on a Saturday though, some poor soul at Roon is probably having their weekend ruined.

I experienced the same issue, also with compositions.

They will notice this soon enough I guess. I assume Roon employees are also Roon users…

Same issue at my end. Just adding my name to the list.#support
@support

I can see my albums that are in my library. Like previous user, if you can somehow quickly see the album listing, I recommend right-clicking on the album and adding it library. Then I’m able to see the songs. It may be some lag adding it. Pertains obviously to Tidal / Qobuz

My images include items in my local library, so I think it points more towards Roon servers?

It’s all fubar. Search dead slow.

I had Tidal songs in my queue and they have started playing fine.
Just search and metadata it seems at least for me

Not possible to load new album from Qobuz…

1 Like

Mine was already in my queue so I imagine that helped

No streaming of Qobuz

1 Like

Tidal seems to be streaming fine for me. Search is dead but I can stream albums I have in my tidal library through Roon just fine.

Same here. What’s in your library is available to play.

Yes the same for my Tidal library. It looks like search and Metadata and other Roon only services seem affected mostly.

Hey folks, sorry for the trouble! Our engineers have been alerted and are looking into it.

7 Likes

Thanks Dylan, have a good weekend!

same here…

Same issue - tried reboot, etc made no difference