Can’t log in to Tidal [Resolved- reserved IP for core on Sagemcom router]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
AudioAanZee Ref Flow music server equipped with Euphony OS

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Router is Sagemcom F@ST3896CH provided from my ISP
From router ethernet cabling to music server and dCS Rossini Dac (endpoint)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Roon endpoint is dCS Rossini connected with ethernet cable

Description Of Issue
After having the music server (housing Euphony OS) switched off I’m not able to log in to TIDAL from Roon.

When tapping the Tidal ”Login” button in ”Services” I’m directed to a page where choosing either ”login if already having a Tidal account” (as in my case) or ”Start Free Trial”. Tapping ”Login” I’m further directed to a Tidal page with a button ”Yes, continue” to log in. Tapping this gets me to a page ”Roon + Tidal” (open the page in Roon). And tapping ”Open” at this page takes me back where choosing between ”login” and ”Start Free Trial”. And so it goes on and on without connecting to Tidal.

I have no music files stored in the server, I’m only using Tidal.
And I have no problem logging in to Tidal from the Tidal app or dCS Mosaic.

Don’t know if I have posted my problem the right way, it’s first time for me.
Do the Roon staff read here?
Anyway, I appreciate any help.
/Eskil

Hello @Eskil_Green, and welcome to the community! What remote are you trying to log in with? What browser are you using to do this?

Thank you!
I’m using an IPad.

Hello @Eskil_Green, could you please update to version 610 and let me know if oyu have better luck accessing TIDAL? Thanks!

Hello,
I’ve updated to build 610 and yes, I was able to log in to Tidal. So far so good.
To see if the solution is stable I disconnected Euphony and then restarted it again and unfortunably the problem is back, exactly the same.
What I recognized is that when updating build to 610 the ip-adress of Euphony/musicserver changed from 192.168.0.18 to 192.168.0.23. And now (after disconnecting and restarting) the ip is back to .18.
So, it seems that the ip adress of Euphony/core have to be .23 to have Tidal working (= log in). Strange!
Is there a way the fix the Euphony ip adress at .23?

Just a clarification - the problem (not being able to log in to Tidal) seems depend on what ip-address the core (Euphony) receive from the router.
I’ve been in contact with the Euphony support as well and they relate it as a Roon problem.

Hello @Eskil_Green, I would try reserving an IP address for your core and seeing if that helps. I found some directions here for sagecom routers. A reserved IP is different from a static IP, so if you find other directions, please make sure they’re for a reserved IP.

Thanks for your advice. With some struggle I have managed to reserve an ip adress in the router settings that seems to work.
So I’m up running, at least for the moment!
Thank you again!
/Eskil

Hello @Eskil_Green, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if you have any further issues.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.