Can‘t login Qobuz, similar problem to others

Many thanks, haven’t needed to post before so learning the ropes. Other info that may help the @support team:

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface book (original model). Roon vers 1.7 build 710 (stable 32 bit), via ethernet into Fritzbox mesh repeater which is several months old and has shown no other issues.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Fritzbox router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Another surface book downstairs on ethernet to Devolo, HDMI audio output. Also 2 Chromecast audios one wired one wifi, and occasional use of Apple TV.

I have checked and I can login completely successfully to Qobuz site with the recently changed password. I can certainly generate and PM the mentioned logs to somebody but I am not quite sure how to actually send them. Can you advise ?

There may be a problem at the Qobuz end in that I am also having a problem logging in to Qobuz with Squeezelite-X on Windows. But that looks more like a client issue than a server one at the moment. I wondering if Qobuz have changed something ?