Roon Core Machine

Zenith 3

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Orbi

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Can’t access my library—see below

Description of Issue

I’m a lifetime Roon subscriber . I had no problems until today when I got a message saying I must upgrade to Roon 2.0. I began the upgrade process—Roon asked me to choose my Roon Core and displayed an image of my Innuous Zenith and “update required”. I pressed “connect” and got the Zenith image again along with the word Zenith and “checking for an update”.
This remained for over 30 minutes. Eventually I got a message that my Roon core —the Zenith—couldn’t be found. Hard to understand since Roon displays an image of it on my iPad screen. Right now, Roon is worthless to me since I can’t do the upgrade or access it. If
Roon can’t be made available to me promptly, I will seek a refund of my life time subscription.

A post was split to a new topic: Mac Mini Core - How to Downgrade to Legacy

Hello @Stephen_Brown ,

Thank you for reaching out and apologies for the delay in getting back to you here, we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to all our users. Looking over your account, I see that your Zenith did update to Roon 2.0 and was last active 14 days ago.

Have you been able to use your Zenith since you reached out? Do you see it show up on your router configuration? Have you reached out to Innuous to see if there are any issues visible from their end regarding the Zenith?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.