Can we see Album Sides?

One of the joys of using vinyl is can choose a side to listen to. Many albums were designed to listen in order or as acts . I find with Roon and digital music in general is I often regret what would be side 2 (or side 4!) of an album usually starting my listening with track 1.

It would be wonderful if side a/b information was annotated in Roon so we could vary our listening starts as the artist intended.
Is this possible or included somewhere already?
Cheers!

The idea of ‘sides’ probably isn’t all that relevant to most of the music produced since the early 90s, and I doubt many of the distributors of downloadable or streaming media have much by way of incentive to add this data to older recordings. So no, it isn’t included anywhere, and probably isn’t likely to be.

The only way you could do this, that I can think of, would be to use WORK and PART tags to manually edit the metadata of your own albums, but it would be a lot of work.

You need to customize the naming of album. So took the new Tool - Fear Inoculum (Limited Edition Vinyl) is 5 discs recorded it, so you can see naming convention here. I named them A1, A2, B3, etc. Roon did what is in attached picture. I have been listening to Vinyl since I was born and still have records in my collection that belonged to parents and their parents. That being said to this day also think of some lesser played music as first side song three. Especially music I don’t necessarily like (used to DJ on occasion).
Being in IT I know never to say never. Something is always possible especially when people are involved. We are so diverse expect the unexpected.

@Mark_Labow I believe this would answer question?

if interested I started recording Vinyl with a Rega - Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Preamp & USB A/D Converter just started looking for a more expensive ADC for this since upgrading my Phono preamp. Vinyl Studio is a good piece of software to do it with.