Can you add Shazam tracks to Roon?

Self-explanatory. TIA :slight_smile:

I’ve only found 2 ways to do this.

1. If you are a subscriber to Apple Music and you’ve connected Shazam to Apple Music, all Shazam’d tracks will appear in a playlist in Apple Music called “My Shazam Tracks”. You can then point Roon’s “Storage” settings to the itune’s xml library file and check the option to import playlists and you’ll see this playlist in Roon and it will keep updated.

2. Another better way to do this is to setup Shazam to connect to Spotify. Then if you subscribe to Soundiiz – which is a service to sync playlists across music apps – you can sync Spotify playlists to Qobuz and/or Tidal. Since you can subscribe to Spotify free and you get one playlist sync for free with Soundiiz, if you only use it for this purpose it’d be free. But if you want to sync more than one playlist or sync Shazam to to both Tidal and Qobuz you have to subscribe to Soundiiz premium.

Good luck.

5 Likes

I am working with method 2 and it works nice (Arcam SA30).

1 Like

Holy Schnikes! I just finally got around to trying Soundiiz and it’s freaking fantastic! Synced across each platform, to Tidal, to Roon! BOOM! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I opened a similar request here. Definitely feels like would be a killer feature for a 3rd party player like Roon / extension to Roon radio functionality.