Roon Core Machine

Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Draytek

Connected Audio Devices

Meridian system

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Since you asked me to upgrade my devices and core to Roon 2, all 3 of my remotes (MacBook, iPhone 12 and iPad) have upgraded but my Nucleus hasn’t and therefore I have no access to my music. I have tried everything without success including rebooting but not reinstalling as it says this is “destructive”? Not at all happy!!

Is you Nucleus runing Legacy V1.8 or some other version?

Before you go any further, you should back up your Roon library.

Yes, my Nucleus is running Legacy v1.8.
I will back-up my Roon library but look forward to hearing how I upgrade to 2.0!

Actually, how can I back up my Roon Library as none of my remotes will connect with the Nucleus?

If your Nucleus is running V1.8 Legacy, then your Remotes must also be running V1.8 Legacy.

Once you’ve got one of your remotes to 1.8 Legacy and taken a backup, then you can follow the steps to upgrade everything to Roon 2.0

Hey @Peter_Goodman,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were able to get things sorted out on your Nucleus? I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

Hi Benjamin
Thanks for asking but yes, with help of your team and the Roon community I’ve successfully upgraded my nucleus to Roon 2 and also sorted my router to enable ARC. I am currently on holiday and massively enjoying ARC - it’s just Brito have access to my large collection of music. This is where I hoped Roon would get to so congrats to all.
Regards
Peter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.