Cannot access Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini, Quadcore Intel i7 at 2.3 GHz. running Catalina Build 528, Version 10.15.13. Roon is version 1.7, Build 511.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
On home Wifi, no with good signal, no other problem.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Linking to PSB Perfect Wave DAC via Halide Bridge

Description Of Issue
Over past few days, Roon has not allowed me to connect to Tidal. I keep getting an error message: Unexpected Error; check account; “MissingMethod.” Other people have had this message as well, but rebooting everything, updating Roon to latest build (511 on my iPad and 528 on Mac Mini), opening Tidal in browser, resetting password all fail.

Tidal runs fine through mcontrol, and Roon plays my local music files just fine.

This seems to have directly followed an “upgrade” in Roon.

Hi @Zack_Perdue,

511 is not the latest update on the iPad. We’ve traced this issue to remote devices that are not up to date trying to log in to TIDAL. Can you try updating the iPad or using a different remote that is on build 528?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.