Cannot add album to Media Library

Roon Server on Mac OS 1.7(511) Tidal services are connected. The program does not allow you to open the album version in the MQA, which would add it to the Roon media library-write “UnexpectedError”. Although the album is in the Tidal My collection and is available. Katy Perry PRISM.

Works fine here UK.

Hi @Vadim_Lvov,

Are the non-MQA versions opening up okay?

Are you able to access and play the MQA album in the TIDAL app?

Yes, non-MQA It opens and is normally added and played. In the Tidal app MQA-version opens and plays without problems.

In Tidal MQA-version is added to the favorites and this can be seen in Roon.

Hi @Vadim_Lvov,

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

As soon as I encountered a problem, I immediately wrote. This was the first such case. At the moment, checking discovered that the MQA-version has been added to the library itself, it opens and plays. I removed the normal version from the library. Thank you so much for the quick answers, you have an excellent support service. I hope that there will be no such problems.

Hi @Vadim_Lvov,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or if you see this issue return. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.