Cannot add albums to library

Roon Core Machine

iMac Retina 5 K 27 inch Late 2015
RAM 24 GB

situation was the same in the previous OS.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

wifi 802.11ac

Connected Audio Devices

The situation is the same in the following audio devices.

• System Output
  • Daphile
  • USB connected DAC (OPPO Sonica and so on)

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I cannot add albums to library. After click button [+], image rounding again and again and looks like I cannot add album to library.

Qobuz App does work on the same computer properly. And add album to Qobuz library. However I cannot the same albums to Roon library in room app.

Not all the albums but some albums cannot to be added to room library.

The following operation did not work

• reboot roon core
  • reboot audio device
  • reboot computer of roon core
  • clean up my library
  • log out and then log on Qobuz (because the albums I tried to add to library are associated with Qobuz.)

I also watched the following topic. Unfortunately it did not help me.

I also have the problem that I can not add albums to the library (at least it does not work reliably). After I click on the + button, the spinning icon appears, but nothing else happens.

This problem has been going on for a very long time. All possible fixes (e.g. switching DNS servers) do NOT help.

Really annoying!

Hey @yasu_naka and @ix400,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

If possible, can you both send over timestamps the next time you run into this issue? That way, we can have our technical team review your account to see what might be going on.

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :pray: