Cannot add music to watched foler...(musics don't show up)

I am new.

I am trying to add musics from my HDD drive on my laptop to.
In the folders are flac wave type of files.

I connected my external HDD drives to my laptop and tried to add folder, this time Roon only sees some of the music but not all.

please help

thanks

Hi Poramin,
I’ll shift this thread to Support and notify @vova . He will pick up your post on his usual round of the Support forum and investigate the problem.

Hello @Poramin_Chawla, I’ll help you to solve this problem. I’ll ask several questions to get more info regarding your state.

• Can you please tell me what folder type do you use in Roon: watched or organized ?
  • Can you make a screenshot of your Storage tab ( Launch Roon > Open Settings > Go to ‘Storage’ tab > Take a screenshot > Post it here or send it to me via PM)
  • What operating system are you running ?
  • Tell us more about your external HDD (model how it is connected to your laptop)

Regards.

Can you please tell me what folder type do you use in Roon: watched or organized ?
I am trying to add Watched Folder (it doesn’t work either I tried Wated or Organized)

Can you make a screenshot of your Storage tab ( Launch Roon > Open Settings > Go to ‘Storage’ tab > Take a screenshot > Post it here or send it to me via PM)

I will send to your Pm

What operating system are you running ?
I am running Windows 10

Tell us more about your external HDD (model how it is connected to your laptop)
I use WD External HDD connected with USB 3.0 cable

how can I post Screenshot on here??

Make a screenshot > drug and drop the picture into message input filed > send the message

here is the screenshot of my storage page.

please help as I am on tria and would really love to try this to decide if I will go for paid version.

thanks

HI vova
Please help

Hey @Poramin_Chawla, I’d like to check your logs first. I’ll PM you shortly with further instructions. Stay tuned.

A post was split to a new topic: “Add Watch folder” button issue