Cannot connect to my dedicated Roon End-point after a loss of power (Metrum Ambre)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win 10 / Windows Surface Pro Tablet / 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
TP Link WiFi extender - Ethernet cable from extender to Uptone Ether-Regen to Metrum Ambre

System Set up
TP Link WiFi Extender → ethernet cable → uptone ether-regen → ethernet cable → Metrum Ambre → Coax → Audio-GD Di-20 → i2s -->Audio-GD R8 r2r DAC → ACSS → Audio-GD M19 Amp.

Description Of Issue

Hello,

I had Roon running perfectly with my Metrum Ambre for months. No issues. I lost power today for a few minutes (rare but it does happen in Canada!). I restarted all my components but the Metrum Ambre no longer shows up as an option. I re-installed Roon and loaded my most recent back up. No issues there. Still no Metrum as an option. Restarted the Metrum multiple times and disconnected / reconnected all the connections. Still no Metrum showing up in Roon. Not sure what has happened and was hoping someone can help!

Here is the set up that worked fine for months: Microsft Surface Pro Tablet as Roon server

TP Link WiFi Extender → ethernet cable → uptone ether-regen → ethernet cable → Metrum Ambre → Coax → Audio-GD Di-20 → i2s -->Audio-GD R8 r2r DAC → ACSS → Audio-GD M19 Amp.

thanks,

I have triangulated the issue to the Ether-regen. Roon is working fine now as is the Ambre.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.